Welcome to the Church of England churches working together to serve the South Cotswolds area of Gloucestershire.
We are grouped into 6 sub-groups, each led by its own local Vicar. Together we lead 22 church communities (the markers on the map) and give strong support to our 9 Church of England primary schools (the diamonds on the map).
From September 2017 these groups are:
- the Ampneys etc – Ampney Crucis, Ampney St Mary, Ampney St Peter, Down Ampney, Driffield, Harnhill and Poulton
- Bibury etc – Barnsley, Bibury and Winson
- ‘CHEQS’ – Coln St Aldwyns, Quenington and Hatherop
- Fairford, with Marston Meysey and Meysey Hampton
- Kempsford & Whelford, with Castle Eaton
- Lechlade, with Southrop and Eastleach.
Please feel free to get in touch with us.